Board of Directors
Hep C Facts & Stats
Medications and Treatments
Patient Assistance Programs
Research and Publications
The Hepatitis C Education and Support Group Assistance Program
The Circle Model
THE CIRCLE Registration
Group and Facilitator Guide
Hepatitis C Online Training
Healthcare Provider Training
Follow up Knowledge Check:
Thanks for Participating. Before we continue, let's do a quick review of some of the material. If these questions look familiar, that's ok! You're in the right place.
Indicates required field
1. Hep C mainly harms which organ?
2. Most people with Hep C have symptoms.
3. There is a cure for Hep C.
4. Can you get Hep C more than one time?
5. What is the best way to handle drug use supplies (or works) to prevent hep C infection?
Take a shower before reusing or sharing equipment.
Clean thoroughly with bleach and hot water before sharing or reusing.
Use new, clean needles and equipment every time.
Let equipment dry in between uses.
6. Liver disease is a leading cause of death for people living with HIV/AIDS
We know many people who are affected by Hepatitis C, HIV and/ or drug use, also experience stigma in their lives. HCMSG is here to provide education, advocacy and support. Please briefly describe how Stigma affects you.